Sulfo-AC5-SPDP is molecule containing N-hydroxysuccinimideactive ester groups. It may be introduced pyridyl disulfide group to the amino group of proteins such as antibodies and enzymes. Pyridyl disulfide group can be converted to SH group by a reducing agent. By exchange reaction with SH groups of proteins, it can be coupled with or protein carrier column via a disulfide bond. Since the active ester group having a sulfonic acid group is introduced, it is possible to carry out the labeling reaction without using an organic solvent such as DMSO or DMF.
|Product Name||Code||Length (Å)|
2) N. W. S. Kam, Z. Liu and H. Dai, “Functionalization of Carbon Nanotubesvia Cleavable Disulfide Bonds for Efficient Intracellular Delivery of siRNA andPotent Gene Silencing”, J. Am. Chem.Soc.,2005, 127(36),12492.
3) A. M. Derfus, A. A. Chen, D-H. Min, E. Ruoslahti and S. N. Bhatia,”Targeted Quantum Dot Conjugates for siRNA Delivery”, BioconjugateChem., 2007, 18(5), 1391.
4) M. Ghasemi, M. Minier, M. Tatoulian and F. Arefi-Khonsari,”Determination of Amine and Aldehyde Surface Densities: Application to theStudy of Aged Plasma Treated Polyethylene Films”, Langmuir, 2007,23(23), 11554.
5) C. L. Waite and C. M. Roth, “PAMAM-RGD Conjugates Enhance siRNADelivery Through a Multicellular Spheroid Model of Malignant Glioma”, BioconjugateChem., 2009, 20(10), 1908.
6) R. Xu, M. Fisher and R. L. Juliano, “Targeted Albumin-BasedNanoparticles for Delivery of Amphipathic Drugs”,
Bioconjugate Chem., 2011, 22(5), 870.